New Mexico Wildlife Federation Records,
Scope and Content
Collection consists of records of the New Mexico Wildlife Federation. Series I includes correspondence with the National Wildlife Federation, the Bureau of Land Management, the Plains Electric Company, and a folder of correspondence concerning the Taos Pueblo Blue Lake dispute between Taos Pueblo and the U.S. Government. Series II consists primarily of minutes from Board of Directors meetings of the National Wildlife Federation (1959, 1966-1969) and the New Mexico Wildlife Federation (1956-1973). Series III consists of materials relating to the Wilderness Preservation Act (1959-1964) and legislation proposed by the New Mexico Wildlife Federation (1947-1957). Series VI consists of resolutions and other documents from annual conventions of the New Mexico Game Protective Association. Series VII consists primarily of speeches and pamphlets involving the New Mexico Wildlife Federation, as well as copies of periodicals such as "New Mexico Conservationist" (1931-1950).
Language of Materials
Limited duplication allowed for research purposes. User is responsible for all copyright compliance.
5 Linear Feet
Collection is organized into seven series:
- I. Correspondence (1945-1969);
- II. Minutes of meetings (1956-1973);
- III. Legislation (1947-1964);
- IV. Business papers (1947-1958);
- V. Reports (1952-1969);
- VI. Annual conventions (1947-1969);
- VII. Miscellaneous (1931-1968).
- New Mexico State Records Center and Archives
- Archives and Historical Services Division
- 1205 Camino Carlos Rey
- Santa Fe, New Mexico 87505
- Phone: 505-476-7908
- Fax: 505-476-7909
- Email: email@example.com
- URL: http://www.state.nm.us/cpr/ahsd_top.htm
- Inventory of the New Mexico Wildlife Federation Records, 1931-1969
- Edited Full Draft
- Processed by Staff
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- Finding aid is in English
- June 28, 2004: PUBLIC "-//New Mexico State Records Center and Archives//TEXT (US::Nm-Ar::1973-020::New Mexico Wildlife Federation Records)//EN" "nmar1973-020.sgml" converted from EAD 1.0 to 2002 by v1to02.xsl (sy2003-10-15).
- Monday, 20210524: Attribute normal is missing or blank.